Web Developer Job & Various Jobs in IHRA. The Authority aims to introduced and ensure quality assurance in healthcare services and accountability through developing and enforcing minimum services delivery standards at all healthcare establishments at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels in the public and private sectors in Islamabad. IHRA is looking for applications for the below-mentioned positions for its Secretariat in Islamabad.
- The incumbent shall be paid market competitive remuneration & other benefits as approved.
- IHRA reserve the rights to increase, decrease abolish any advertised post, and can stop the recruitment process anytime as it may have deemed appropriate.
- All Appointees can be relocated as per the requirement of IHRA.
- All the Appointments be on the basis of Contract which can be extended on the basis of performance / requirements.
- Age relaxation would be admissible as applicable (Government policies).
- The quota for minorities, female, disabled is reserved as per existing regulations.
- Retired Armed Forces personnel, not below the rank of major or equivalent in PAF/ PN with senior/ junior command courses and additional relevant courses, having more than fifteen (15) years’experience on various management positions can also apply.
- Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) from Armed forces can also be eligible to apply having relevant experience for the posts.
- The written test is compulsory for applicants applying for positions mentioned at S/No 19 to 24.
- IHRA is an equal opportunity employer.
NAME OF POSITIONS:
|Director (Operations)||Deputy Director (Inspection)|
|Director (Registration a. Licensing)||Deputy Director (Legal)|
|Director (Monitoring Evaluation &Inspection)||Deputy Director (Complaints)|
|Director (Legal and Complaints)||Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)|
|Director (Finance& Accounts)||Deputy Director (Clinical Governance)|
|Director (Clinical Governance & Training)||Deputy Director (Training)|
|Deputy Director (HR & Admin)||Inspection Officer (IO)|
|Deputy Director (Coordination)||PS to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)|
|Manager (MIS/ Database)||Communication/ Media Officer|
|Deputy Director (Licensing)||Web Developer|
|Deputy Director (Registration)||IT Officer|
|Deputy Director (M&E)||Assistant Personal Secretary (APS)|
There are many web designing companies offering web developer services. Web developer Job is one of the most growing and most demanded Jobs nowadays. Therefore web developer career in Pakistan has a bright future. Peoples are getting web developer jobs from freelancing sites like Fiverr or Upwork etc. By doing a job at freelancing sites, they are earning handsome cash working from home. Their services are being offered by as same as market base web developer salary.
How to become a web developer:
There are many institutions for web development learning in Pakistan offering at very minimum fees. You can easily find nearby your institutions.
|DATE OF PUBLISH:||17 JUNE 2020.|
|ORGANIZATION:||Islamabad Healthcare Regulations Act.|
|LAST DATE:||01 JULY 2020.|
FOR FURTHER DETAILS YOU MAY VISIT: http://org.pk/