WAPDA Jobs in Lahore – Jobs in WAPDA 2020. Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is the premier Engineering Establishment of the country with Mega Engineering Projects at its credit including the Mangla Dam, Tarbela Dam, and the recent Engineering marvel of the Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project. Currently, WAPDA is actively undertaking the construction of Mega Hydel Projects including Diamer Basha, Mohmand, and Dasu. Services of experienced and qualified professionals are required for the positions of Principal Staff Officer To Chairman, Chief Logistic Officer, Senior Logistic Officer, Logistic Officer, Coordination Officer, Assistant Director (Environment) on an Adhoc basis. For more WAPDA Jobs
WAPDA Jobs in Lahore – Jobs in WAPDA 2020
|Date of Publish:||08 September 2020.|
|Organization:||Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA).|
|Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Salary:||10000-40000 (not confirmed but expected).|
|Last Date:||25 September 2020.|
Government Jobs in Lahore – WAPDA Jobs 2020
Principal Staff Officer To Chairman
- Masters / B.Sc. Honors Degree.
- Retired BPS-20 or equivalent officer with at least 25 years of service.
Chief Logistic Officer
- Experience especially related to Movement Control of Large Fleets / Transportation and Recovery Operation.
- Chief Operating Officer of Large Transportation company
- Govt. Officer of BPS-20 / Retired Armed Forces Officer of the rank of Brigadier or equivalent.
Senior Logistic Officer
- 05 Years’ Experience especially related to Movement Control of Large Fleets / Transportation and Recovery operation.
- Sr. Logistics Officer of a large Transportation company.
- Govt. Officer / Retired Armed Forces Officer.
- 02 Years’ Experience especially related to Movement Control of Large Fleets / Transportation and Recovery operation.
- Govt. Officer / Retired Armed Forces Officer
- a. Masters in Social Sciences / MBA/ B.Sc. in Telecom Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
Assistant Director (Environment)
- 4 Years / 8 Semesters Hon. Degree or Master Degree 1st Division (Environmental Sciences or Ecology or Forestry or Natural Resources Management or B.Sc. Environmental Engineering).
- Knowledge of Computer Operating System.
WAPDA Jobs in Lahore – Jobs in WAPDA 2020
Instructions and General Conditions:
- The post of Chief Logistics Officer will have equivalence to BPS-20; Senior Logistics Officer BPS-19; Logistics Officer BPS-18; and Coordination Officer BPS-17 respectively for the lump-sum package.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- General Age Relaxation has already been included in the age mentioned against each category.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled casts, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir, and Northern Areas.
- Serving employees should apply through proper channel. An advance copy of the application, however, may be forwarded without obtaining NOC. The candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview if he fails to produce NOC from the concerned department.
- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage. The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- The posts of Logistics Officers will be abolished after completion of the project.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for test/interview.
- The candidates shall be called for interviews / further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules. Merely passing of written test does not make the candidature eligible for the further recruitment process.
- Government servants/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years of continuous Govt./WAPDA Service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in the upper limit, up to the age of 55 years.
- Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Candidates who have been dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
- The applications submitted by the candidates will be at the risk and cost of the applicant. Any information found bogus at any stage, during an induction or later in service, will result in termination of candidature or employment thereof.
- The Logistics Officers shall be offered a lump-sum package under Finance Division, Government of Pakistan (Regulations Wing) 0.M dated: 19.07.2017 notifying the standard pay package for project staff directly recruited for development projects funded from PSDP.
- The last date for submission of applications is 25.09.2020