Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Pakistan Job 2020. Applications are invited for the following vacant positions in Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Islamabad if you are looking for the vacant positions of Deputy Registrar / Deputy Director, Assistant Registrar / Assistant Director in Islamabad Jobs, Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan.
|Date of Publish:||16 October 2020.|
|Organization:||Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).|
|Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Newspaper:||Daily Jang Jobs.|
|Last Date:||02 November 2020.|
Pakistan Engineering Council Islamabad Jobs
Deputy Registrar / Deputy Director
- B.Sc. Engineering/Master degree in Management/Project Management/ Business Administration. Persons with higher qualifications, foreign training and having done recognized courses in administration/ management will be given preference along with required computer literacy.
- Minimum of 05 years’ experience of working in an independent position equivalent to BPS-17/ a project-based environment preferably in the Innovation Lab. Experience of Office Management, dealing with Governments Departments, National/ Multinational/ Public/Private Sector Organizations is essential. Persons should have excellent organizational and presentation skills and should possess pleasant and extrovert personality.
Assistant Registrar / Assistant Director
- B.Sc. Engineering from HEC/PEC recognized HEIs in Biomedical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electronics), with required computer literacy.
- Valid Registration with PEC is mandatory. Experience of 01 to 02 years in a Lab environment is preferable. Knowledge of PEC Act & Bye-Laws will be considered as additional knowledge.
Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Pakistan Job 2020
Pakistan Engineering Council Islamabad
- Application forms are available at PEC website (www.pec.org.pk). Persons serving in Govt./Public/ Autonomous organization must obtain NOC from respective department.
- Application Form be submitted along with attested copies of educational certificates/ degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile and detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture.
- Incomplete applications /without prescribed application form & documents shall be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/ Interview, as the case may be.
- Applications received after due date & time will not be entertained.(i.e. after 2nd November, 2020 at 1700 hours).
- The Competent Authority has the right to increase the number of posts if required.
- Age limit shall be calculated as per closing date of advertisement.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Any testing fee shall be paid by the candidate.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to reject any or all the applications/ cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
Pakistan Engineering Council, Official Website: http://www.pec.org.pk/.