Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs in Islamabad 2020. Ministry of Maritime Affairs MOMA, The Government of Pakistan, invites applications against the vacant positions of Maritime Coordinator jobs in Islamabad. You can online apply through the website of www.moma.gov.pk. Applicants should be reached before 26 October 2020.
|Date of Publish:||02 October 2020.|
|Organization:||Ministry of Maritime Affairs MOMA.|
|Job Type:||Contract Basis.|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Jobs.|
|Last Date:||26 October 2020.|
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs – MOMA Jobs
Name of Positions:
- Maritime Coordinator.
Ministry of Maritime Affairs Jobs in Islamabad 2020
- Details of eligibility, qualifications and application form can be download from www.moma.gov.pk.
- The candidates shall not be entitled for any TA/DA.
- The applicants working with Pakistan Government / Semi Government departments or Autonomous Bodies should obtain NOC from their parent organizations before applying. Terms and conditions shall be applicable as notified by the Establishment Division.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for interviews.
- The applicants should submit their applications on the prescribed format and CV alongwith recent photograph (passport size) by 26th October, 2020 (by 5:00 PM PST). Incomplete applications/ documents or those received after the due date and time shall not be entertained. Applications can be sent by post or email (email@example.com)
- Overseas candidates may have an option to be interviewed on Skype/ Zoom.
For Further Details or Online Apply You May Visit: www.moma.gov.pk.