|Organization||Ministry of Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan Affairs|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Published Date||27 December 2020|
|Last Date||January 11, 2021|
Today we are posting the Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020 Application Form. You can check the full details of this job on this page. We publish new jobs here every day. This includes all new jobs coming from all over Pakistan. If you are also looking for jobs, you should visit our website daily because we update all new jobs every day.
Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020 Vacant Posts:
- Lift Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk
Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Relevant Diploma.
- LTV/HTV License.
- Relevant Experiences.
- Age Limit 18 to 25 years.
- Relevant Educational/Experience/Domicile Certificates.
- Graduate/Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
How to apply for Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020:
- The last date is January 11, 2021.
- The application should reach the Office of the Administrator, J&K State Property in Pakistan, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore.
- The prescribed application form is also available at the Ministry of Kashmir Affairs & Gilgit Baltistan website, i.e. www.kana.gov.pk.
- Interested applicants required qualification/experience mentioned against each post may apply on the prescribed application form with an attested copy of CNIC and two latest coloured photographs.