Medical Jobs in Sindh Government Services Hospital Jobs. Pursuance to the Section 3(i) of the Sindh Epidemic Diseases Act-2014 and in wake of the Emergency declared in the province for Coronavirus (Covid-19) throughout the province, the technical staff are required for the Sindh Government Services Hospital, Karachi. Sindh Services Hospital, Karachi, Invites walk-In Interview along with the application of suitable/qualified/eligible candidates who meet the criteria against the following positions for 89 days or (maybe extendable subject to Satisfactory Performance / Government Policy) on fixed pay after the publication of this advertisement to 3rd July 2020 till 12:00 noon In the Office of Medical Superintendent, Sindh Government Services Hospital, Karachi. The details of positions are as under:-
NAME OF POSITIONS:
- Public Relationing Officer
- Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator
- Blo-Medical Technician
- A.C. & Refrigerator Mechanic
- Junior Clerk
- Parchee Clerk
- C.T. Scan Technician
- ECG Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Store Keeper
- Telephone Operator
- Nursing Aid
- Nursing Orderly
- Lift Operator
- Generator Operator
- Ward Servant
- Sweeper (Male / Female)
- Head Butler
|Date of Publish:||30 June 2020.|
|Organization:||Sindh Government Services Hospital.|
|Job Location:||Job in Karachi.|
|age limit:||21 to 28.|
|Job Sector:||Government Job.|
Medical Jobs in Sindh Government Services Hospital Jobs
- Candidates should come In person for the interview on the given date / venue / time and bring their detailed CV along with original documents and 1 complete set of attested photocopies of the documents including CV containing (Name, Father’s Name, Contact No., Proper Address, CNIC No., Domicile (Sindh), Qualification (must be completed & certified), experience (must have experience letter) and copies of supporting testimonials till 03.07.2020 (12:00 noon).
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the candidates appearing in the Interview.
- Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be admissible according to Government rules. The Services Hospital reserves the right to abolish the said post without prior Notification.