Latest Teaching Vacancies – Jobs in Lahore 2020. The Government School, Cantt Public Girls High School has announced a full-time Latest Teaching Vacancies for the post of Urdu Teacher, Computer Science Teacher, Montessori Teacher, English Teacher Jobs in Lahore, Pakistan for the candidates on Contract basis who have Masters degree and 4/5 Years of experience. The Posted date of this post is 05 September 2020 and the Last date is 19 September 2020.
|Date of Publish:||05 September 2020.|
|Organization:||Cantt Public Girls High School.|
|Salary:||30000-70000 (not confirmed but expected).|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper.|
|Last Date:||19 September 2020.|
Latest Teaching Vacancies – Jobs in Lahore 2020
Qualification: M.A Urdu (First Division) with B.Ed/ M.Ed
Experience: Minimum 05 years teaching experience in a reputed English medium school.
Computer Science Teacher
Qualification: MCS/BCS Honors (first division) with B.Ed./M.Ed
Experience: Min. 05 years’ teaching experience in a reputed English medium school including O-level classes.
Qualification: M.A English Lang./ ELTL/ TESOL (first division) with B.Ed.M
Experience: Min. 05 years’teaching experience of O-level classes in a reputed English medium school.
Qualification: M.A. Early Childhood Education (first division) or B.A./B.Sc. (first division) with One year Diploma in Montessori Teaching.
Experience: Minimum 05 years’ teaching experience in a formal pre-school.
Terms & Conditions:
- Desirous Candidates should send information as per format given below (complied on MS Word only) along with educational testimonials and experience certificate to office of the Walton Cantonment Boards, Ahmed Buksh Road, R A Bazaar, Lahore Cantt by —–/—–/——-.
- No TA/DA shall be given for the interview.
- These posts will be non-transferable. The recruitment shall be on contract basis and shall remain as such.
- Candidates should mention clearly subject for which they are applying.
- The salary package will be attractive.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interviews.
- One postal envelope on which address of the candidate is written should be submitted along with the application.
For Further Details You May Visit: www.wcb.gov.pk.