Latest KPK Jobs|KPITB Government Jobs in KPK. Great opportunities if you find Govt Jobs, Punjab Jobs, Sindh Jobs, Federal Jobs, Nadra Jobs, and More Jobs, This is the right place to find all government jobs in Pakistan. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB), a public sector autonomous organization entrusted with the task of accelerating growth in the ICT and ICT enabled services sector, invites applications from suitable candidates for the following Annual Development Programme(ADP) based posts on purely fixed pay and contractual basis for a period of one year (extendable) under the ‘Employable’. Digital Skills for the Youth of Merged Areas’ under Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Youth Employment Program(KPYEP):-
Latest KPK Jobs|KPITB Government Jobs in KPK
- Project Coordinator.
- Project Assistant.
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator.|
|Date of Publish:||11-07-2020.|
|Organization:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board (KPITB)|
|Salary:||10000-50000 (not confirmed but expected).|
How to apply?
- Interested individuals may visit www.kpitb.gov.pk/careers for further details, and apply online.
- Candidates must completely fill the online application form and must upload the prerequisite documents.
- The last date for submission of online applications is July 24, 2020.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- The project policy shall be followed for the recruitment of staff against the posts.
- Candidates are required to make correct and complete entries in the application form which can be documentarily proved, Documents for unclaimed entries shall not be entertained later on.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of complete and updated Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned on the form. If current work experience is not available, candidates must attach the ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- An incomplete/ unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview,
- KPITB provides equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, or disability.