Latest Jobs in High Court of Sindh Karachi 2020. The High Court of Sindh Karachi are invited to fill up the following vacant posts at Sindh High Court from the candidates who are between the age of 18 to 28 years, having Domicile and P.R.C. of Sindh province and fulfill the following requirements:-
NAME OF POSITIONS:
- Junior Office Associate.
- Library clerk.
Latest Jobs in High Court of Sindh Karachi 2020
PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION:
- All the candidates are required to download “Job Application Form” and deposit slip of Rs. 800/- (rupees eight hundred only) from SIBA Testing Services (STS) website: www.sts.net.pk and Sukkur IBA University website: www.iba-suk.edu.pk. Fee of Rs.800/- can be deposited in any branch of ABL /MCB in Pakistan. After filling the job application form, the candidate will dispatch along with testimonials, Domicile / P.R.C., CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and bank deposit slip (original) at the following address:
“Project Manager (SHCK), SIBA Testing Services, Sukkur IBA University, Airport Road, Snicker. Ph. # 071-5644159-60”.
- The candidates may also apply online at SIBA Testing Services website: http://www.sts.net.pk & http://www.iba-suk.edu.pk/sts announcements and send the printed application form along with testimonials, Domicile / P.R.C., CNIC, two recent passport size photographs and bank deposit slip of Rs.800/- paid at any ABL/ MCB branch (original) at the above address.
- Separate Application Forms may be filled/sent for each post if applying for both posts.
- The last date for submission of the application form is 30th Jun,2020.
- The job application forms will be received only through courier services.
- Incomplete job applications will not be entertained and will be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation may allowed to suitable candidates in exceptional cases.
- Only short-listed candidates will called for test/interview.
- The dates for written / typing test and results will be announced by SIBA Testing Services on their above official website(s).
- No TA / DA will paid to any candidate for appearing in the tests interview.