Application are Invited for 26 vacant posts of Additional District & Sessions Judge/Intl Zilla Qazi (BPS-20). from the citizens of Pakistan, who hold bonafide domicile of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa including newly merged areas.(job in Peshawar) The applications on prescribed form must reach this Office on or before 30th May, 2020.
High Court Judge Job in Peshawar
Qualification / Experience:
- Advocate having L.L.B or equivalent degree from a recognized university entitling him to practice the profession of law or is a Barrister of England or Ireland. or is a Member of the Faculty of Advocates of Scotland:and
- Who is a practicing Advocate of High Court and/or the Courts subordinate thereto with a minimum practice of eight years. (Eight years practice as an Advocate shall be counted from the date when an Advocate becomes the registered member of any Bar Association of the Province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa till the last date fixed for submission of applications).
- The experience of practicing as an Advocate shall also indude service rendered as Govt: Pleader, Additional Government Pleader, Public Prosecutor or Additional Public Prosecutor.
The Candidate must not be less than 33 years or more than 45 years of age, as on the last date fixed form submission of applications.
Job in Peshawer
- All eligible candidates will appear for a screening test consisting of 100 marks. The questions in the test will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Screening test will be conduct at the principal seat as well as at all benches.
- Only top 150 candidates having secured high marks respectively in the screening test will be eligible to take written examination.
Application forms are available on the website of Peshawar High Court
Applicant are required to submit online complete application form along with scanned copies of testimonials/experience certificates etc. to [email protected]@gmail.com. Hard copies or application by hand are not accepted.
- All Education Certificates such as Matrix/ Inter/ B.A/ L.LB and any additional qualification such as M.A, L.L.M etc. .
- National Identity Card (CNIC). .
- Eight years experience certificate as an advocate by the concerned President District Bar Association, stating the date when the Advocate acquired the membership of a Bar Association and duly countersigned by the concerned District & Sessions Judge or the Additional District & Sessions Judge.
- At least five attested Wakalat Names per year of the decided cases of last five years independently conducted by the candidate before High Court or District Courts in order to prove that he/she is a practicing lawyer. .
- Enrollment Certificate as an advocate of Lower Courts duly verified by Secretary KP Bar Council. .
- Enrollment Certificate as an advocate of High Court duly verified by President of respective Bars. .
- Character Certificate from President of concerned District Bar Association
- Govt. Pleader, Additional Govt. Pleader, Public Prosecutor or Additional Public Prosecutor will apply through proper channel along with NOC and Experience Certificate from their Competent Authority.
- Latest passport size attested photograph.
High Court Judge Job in Peshawar
- The qualified candidates will remain on probation in terms of Section 9 of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Judicial Service Rules, 2001.
- No candidate to be call for interview unless he/ she obtains 40% marks in each written paper and 50 % marks in aggregate. No candidates to have qualified for appointment unless he/she also passes the Interview. Failure or absence In interview shall mean that the candidate. (s) has failed to qualify for appointment and his/her name will not be included in the merit list.
- The High Court reserves the right to Increase or Decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post or to frame any kind of policy in the light of prevalent rules and regulations.
- Mere submission of application form, appearance in Written Examination and Interview would not confer right of appointment on anyone.
- In case of any adverse material against any Advocate or concealment of facts by any Advocate, false information or misstatement made in any document, shall render the candidate disqualified.
- The list of provisionally accepted/ rejected applicants will be uploaded on the website of Peshawar High Court, as per calendar.
- The applicants whose applications are rejected may apply for review within two working days after uploading of the list.
- After decision on review petitions. final list of applicants eligible for screening test/examination will be uploaded on the Peshawar High Court. Peshawar official website.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for the candidates appearing in the Test/ Interview.
- Any applicant who earlier resigned due to proceedings under the Efficiency & Disciplinary Rules or having been dismissed from service are not eligible to apply.
|Job Title||High Court Judge|
|Age Limit||Less then 33 year more then 45 years of age|
|Date of publish||22 Apr 2020|
|Last Date||30 May 2020|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS: Consultant Job Nurse Job & Various Medical Job in Islamabad