Govt Jobs 2020 in Punjab PPP Authority. Government of Punjab has established Punjab Public Private Partnership Authority (PPPPA) as one window solution for identification, project development, execution, and M&E of Public Private Partnership projects in collaboration with the private sector and facilitate their participation in the provision of Public Infrastructure and Services in Punjab. The Punjab PPP Authority is looking for highly qualified, experienced, and motivated professionals with requisite skillset against following positions:
Latest Govt Jobs 2020 in Punjab PPP Authority
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Deputy Director General (Monitoring)
- Deputy Director General (Evaluations)
- Deputy Director General (Administration)
- Deputy Director General (Fund Management)
- Deputy Director General (Engineering Market Development)
- Deputy Director General (Capital Market Development)
- Deputy Director General – Projects (infrastructure)
- Deputy Director-General – Projects (Social Sector)
- Legal Advisor
- Financial Advisor
- Information Technology Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Human Resource (HR) Specialist
- Environment Specialist
- Gender 3-Social Safeguard Specialist
- Communication Specialist
- Contract Specialist
- Manager Administration
- Manager (Budget & Account)
- Assistant Manager (Monitoring)
- Assistant Manager (Engineering Market Development)
- Assistant Manager (Capital Market Development)
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst)
- Accounts Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Land Surveyor
- Liaison Offload Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Office Secretary
- Dark Runner
- Office boy
|date of publish:||16 July 2020.|
|Organization||Punjab PPP Authority.|
|Job Location:||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Salary||20,000-1,00,000 (not confirmed but expected)|
|Last Date:||05 August 2020.|
Govt Jobs 2020 in Punjab PPP Authority
- Applicants domiciled in Punjab Province of Pakistan should apply online through Punjab Job Portal web-site (www.Jobs.punjab.gov.pk) latest by 28th July 2020.
- Only on-line applications will be accepted. No hard copy of the application will be accepted.
- Detailed eligibility criteria and TORs are available on the PPP Cell website: www.ppp.punjab.gov.pk as well as on the Punjab Job Portal website www.jobs.punjab,gov.pk.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to upload the scan copies of their academic and job experience certificates while applying against any of the above position(s).
- Incomplete applications or those received without relevant documents shall be rejected.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of the application.
- The submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- All appointments against the above positions will be made on a contract basis.
- The salaries for each position are negotiable within the given range mentioned against each post. However, the Recruitment Committee shall fix the salaries commensurate with the qualification/ experience and skillset of the selected candidates.
- In-service employees of the Public Sector Organization may apply against the above vacancies through proper channel along with departmental NOC.
- In case of their selection against any of the above vacancies, their salaries shall be fixed in accordance with the instructions of the Finance Department. Govt. of Punjab in this regard.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for test/ interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.