Govt Jobs 2020 in Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 156 Positions. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the requirement in the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs against the following posts:-
NAME OF POSITIONS:
- Cypher Assistant
- Communication Assistant
- Operational Support Technician
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO)
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test/ interview.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of the age limit. Any other relaxation in the age limit will be given as per the Government of Pakistan rules.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad (www.mofa.gov.pk/vacanies/).
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channels and would be required to produced NOC at the time of the interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degrees/ certificates issued by HEC/ recognized beard/ universities/ institute.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Ministry Of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to cancel candidates at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to cancel the requirement process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirements against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
- Applications along with copy of CNIC and 3 latest passport size photographs, on the prescribed formate, shall reach the Deputy Director (Eatt-V). Ministry of Foreign Affairs, G-5, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad latest by 11th July 2020. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other documents with the application form.
|Name of Posts:||Cypher Assistant|
Operational Support Technician
Upper Division Clerk
Lower Division Clerk
Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO)
|Date of Publish:||21 June 2020|
|Organization:||Ministry of Foreign Affairs|
|Locations:||Jobs in Pakistan|
|Newspaper:||Nawaiwaqt Newspaper Jobs|
|Last Date:||11th July 2020|