Government Driver job & Other job in Lahore 2020. Applications from proactive and dynamic individuals are called for working in the project titled “Policy & Strategic Planning Unit” of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab, against the following vacant positions: –
If you are looking for Government Driver job, Govt Jobs in Lahore, new Jobs in Pakistan, government I.T Specialist, govt job in Punjab, Govt Jobs in Pakistan.
Govt Jobs in Lahore 2020:
- I.T Specialist
|Date Of Publish:||11 July 2020.|
|Organization:||“Policy & Strategic Planning Unit” of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department,|
|Age Limit:||40-45 years.|
|Last Date:||29 July 2020.|
Government Driver job & Other job in Lahore 2020:
General Terms & Conditions:
- The above referred position is contractual, nontransferable and project based.
- No TA/DA would be admissible.
- Age relaxation of 05 years is already included.
- Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply.
- Candidates already in Government Service may submit their application through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for interview.
- PSPU reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill any vacancy.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms:-
- Interested candidate may visit (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk) for application submission.
- Candidate shall submit duly filled application form, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
- The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/shortlisted candidates only through NTS.
- Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Application completed in all respect should reach NTS till 29.07.2020.
- Roll number slip can be separately dispatched to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Appointing Authority reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate vice versa.
- Only shortlisted candidate shall be called for a final interview based upon relevant experience.
- No separate test/interview call and invitation will be made on eligible shortlisted candidates.
- The age of the candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application.
- Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to dis-qualification of the candidate.
- Candidate shall produce original documents, along with a set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION! PLEASE CONTACT: UAN: +92-51-844-4441, National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.