Federal Govt Jobs 2020 – Tehran University Jobs. Federal Education and Professional Training Division invite applications to fill the Pakistan Chair Aboard – Chair in Urdu and Pakistan Studies at Tehran University, Tehran, Iran.
|Date of Publish:||12 September 2020.|
|Organization:||Federal Education and Professional Training Division.|
|Job Type:||Contract Basis.|
|Last Date:||26 September 2020.|
Federal Govt Jobs in Islamabad
- Pakistan Chair Abroad
Federal Govt Jobs 2020 – Tehran University Jobs
Required Qualification & Experience
- At least five (05) years post PhD qualification & experience in teaching and research in a recognized University/ Centre Research Organization.
- Ph.D. Degree from HEC recognized University / Institution in Urdu Language and Literature.
- At least ten (10) Research publications in HEC recognized journals with at least 4 in the last 5 years.
- Having recognized publications in Urdu Literature
- Familiarity with the culture, institutions, and people of the host country.
- Proficiency in computer skills and social skills.
- The research leading to quality publications during tenure abroad is desirable.
- Persons up to 60 years of age will be eligible.
- Familiar with Farsi Language and Literature.
- Capacity and competence to project the language, history, and culture of Pakistan in the host country.
Terms and Conditions
- The pay and allowance would be of BPS-20 on standard terms and conditions of the Government of Pakistan.
- The tenure of appointment will initially be for a period of three years which is subject to evaluation on yearly basis and can be terminated at any time without giving reasons.
- Provisional details of terms and conditions are available at (http://www.mofept.gov.pk/).
Last date of submission of application
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written test/interview.
- The applications on the prescribed format (available at http://www.mofept.gov.pk/) complete in all respect should reach the following address within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the press. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Ministry reserves the right not to fill the vacancy without assigning any reason thereof.
- Those already in Government / Semi-Government Service are required to apply through proper channel
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- For more Tehran University Jobs or other jobs, you may visit our website.
For Further Details You May Visit: www.mofept.gov.pk.