Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan 2020. Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training invites from suitable candidates (male/female) against the vacant positions of Stenotypist, Cashier, LDC, Naib Qasid in Islamabad. For More Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan.
|Date of Publish:||04 September 2020.|
|Organization:||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training.|
|Last Date:||18 September 2020.|
Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan 2020
- Must be computer literate.
- Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand & typing respectively.
- Preferably Accounts literate.
- Must be computer literate
- The selected candidates shall have to undertake 06 weeks IT Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by the NITB within one year.
- Matriculation with typing speed of 30 w.p.m
- The selected candidates shall have to undertake 03 weeks IT Basic Training Course including MS Office conducted by the (NITB) within one year.
Terms & Conditions:
Recruitment to the above posts would be temporary and subject to the following conditions:-
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the interview or test.
- Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channels & would be required to produce NOC at the time of the interview.
- Applicants shortlisted for the interview shall present his/her original documents along with a set of attested copies of degree/ certificate etc.
- Five (05) years general age relaxation will be allowed as per Government Policy.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- No TA/DA would be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Applications along with a copy of CNIC and two (02) passport size latest photographs, on the prescribed format shall reach to Section Officer (Admn), M/o Federal Education & Professional Training, Block-C, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad within 15 days after issuance of this advertisement. Applications, incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other documents with the application form. The latest Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan are available on our website.
For Further Details You May Visit: www.mofept.gov.pk.