Federal Government Jobs – PC Govt Jobs 2020. Privatisation Commission (PC), a Body Corporate established under the Ordinance 2000, is mandated to implement the privatisation program of the Federal Government.
PC intends to hire services of following individual consultants on contract basis initially for a period of two (02) years extendable on satisfactory performance and the requirement of PC.
|Date of Publish:||21 October 2020.|
|Organization:||Privatisation Commission (PC).|
|Job Type:||Contract Basis.|
|Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Jobs.|
|Last Date:||04 November 2020.|
Federal Government Jobs – Govt Jobs in Pakistan
Consultant / Transaction Manager
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) or equivalent / MBA (Finance) / M. Com / M.Sc. (Economics) from HEC recognized University.
- Should have minimum 08 years relevant experience of transaction advisory services / Corporate Finance in Public / Private Sector Organizations, including, Capital Market / Mergers and Acquisition / Valuation in the Sectors i.e. Industries / Oil 8s Gas / Real Estate/ Financial Sector.
- LLM from University recognized by the HEC, with license to practice in High Court.
- Minimum two years law practice in a public or private sector organization.
Federal Government Jobs – PC Govt Jobs 2020
- Selected candidates will be offered competitive pay package commensurate with their educational qualification and relevant experience as per provisions of Privatisation Commission Regulations.
- Interested candidates are required to submit applications along with detailed CVs within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Detailed TORs may be accessed on Privatisation Commission’s website (http: / /www.privatisation.gov.pk).
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates.
Official Website: http://www.privatisation.gov.pk/.