Election Officer Job in Election Commission Pakistan. Applications from suitable candidates on prescribed proforma are invited to fill vacancies as below:-www.ecp.gov.pk
Election Officer Job in Election Commission Pakistan:
- Attested Copy of CNIC must be attached with the application form.
- Relaxation in age limit of five years over and above the prescribed age limit will be given as per Government instructions.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- Persons already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e.www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online Recruitment System are required to submit their applications in hard form.
- Hard copies their applications on the following prescribed format photocopies other documents to be attached should reach through P.O Box No. 1418 on before 30 May, 2020.
- Note Please: Applicants who had applied for the post of Election Officer in response to previous advertisement date, 17th March, 2019 do not need to re-apply.
- Applications after cutoff date will not be entertained. Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview.
|Name of post with BPS||Age Limit(Years)||Total No. of posts|
|Election Officer (BPS-17)||Upto 30 Years||59|
LAST DATE: 30 May, 2020.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS:Federal Government Jobs on Various Positions Regular Basis