DHA Jobs 2020 Defence Housing Authority Jobs. Applications are invited to fill following positions at DHA Gujranwala, at Head Office (Gujranwala) and Sub-Transfer Office (Lahore), from candidates meeting the criteria as shown against each.
If you are looking for the vacant positions of Manager Media Support/(Preferably female)/35, Ass Manager Creative Writing/(equal employment opportunity)/35, Ass Manager Graphic Design/(preferably female)/35, Social Media Officer/(equal employment opportunity)/ 30 DHA Jobs in Lahore & Gujranwala DHA Jobs in Punjab.
|Date of Publish:||16 October 2020.|
|Organization:||Defence Housing Authority (DHA).|
|Job Type:||Contract Basis.|
|Location:||Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan.|
|Newspaper:||The Nation Jobs.|
|Last Date:||23 October 2020.|
DHA Jobs in Punjab – DHA Jobs in Pakistan
Manager Media Support/(Preferably female)/35
- MSc Mass Communication, Social Media Certification, Min 3 years experience as media planner, Excellent knowledge of analytics & campaign evaluation metrics, Exceptional communication & presentation skills.
Ass Manager Creative Writing/(equal employment opportunity)/35
- MSc/MA or Equivalent, Min 3years experience as blogger/creative writer Familiar with latest social media trends, Good at running media campaigns aesthetically and in a friendlier way.
Ass Manager Graphic Design/(preferably female)/35
- MSc/MA or equivalent, Expert in CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, Ability to create and edit videos and TVCs using Camtasia, Min 4 years experience in relevant field, Strong knowledge of English and Urdu languages.
Social Media Officer/(equal employment opportunity)/ 30
- BSc/BA or equivalent, Social Media Certification will be given preference, Strong grip on English and Urdu languages, Willing to work during nights on rotation basis, Must possess friendlier, charming and refined personality to deal with customers on Social Media.
DHA Jobs 2020 Defence Housing Authority Jobs
DHA Jobs, Important Details:
- All Jobs are on contract basis. A probation period of six months (extendable to another six months) will be implemented to gauge the performance. In case of passing probation period, initial contract will be for five (5) years. The successful candidate will be required to fill the loyalty bond.
- Applicants must be willing to work under a team environment and demonstrator dedication, discipline and hard work throughout the stint of their employment, failing which they will be subject to disciplinary action that might lead to dismissal from service.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates invited for test/ interview.
- Competent Authority reservices the right to cancel/ postpone/ defer the process of enrolment partially or fully and re-announcement of the posts may not be done.
- Applicants invited for test/ interview MUST bring original educational certificates/ experience certificates/ Certification Cards along with original CNIC and Certificate of Domicile.
- After final selection, jobs will be offered subject to Police and security clearance as well as medical fitness test.
- All short-listed candidates shall ensure adherence of COVID-19 SOPs while reporting for test/ interview.
- Jobs so offered shall be administered strictly in accordance with DHA Gujranwala HR rules/ regulations. Selected candidates shall be interviewed at Gujranwala and Lahore respectively.
- Interested applicants are required to send their CVs (with attested photocopies of their credentials) along with 2 x recent passport size photographs to Director HR, DHA Gujranwala, Near Chenab Gate, Main GT Road, Gujranwala Cantt, 52280.
- Applications can be filled and sent online through our web portal at https://www.dhagwa.com/onlineJobsPortal.
- Applications, complete in all respect, MUST reach at DHA Gujranwala immediately but not later than 23 October 2020.