In the wake of the Corona Virus Pandemic, the National Institute of Medical Rehabilitation medicine, Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination, Islamabad intends to hire services of eligible medical and allied professional against the following categories on purely adhoc (temporary) basis for deployment in its COVID-19 unit.
Consultant Job Nurse Job & Various Medical Job in Islamabad
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Consultant Pulmonologist (BPS-18)
- Charge Nurse (BPS-16)
- Lab technician (BPS-09)
- Junior Technician Pharmacy (BPS-09)
- Plumber (BPS-05)
- Ward Boy/Aya/Security Guard (BPS-02)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
General Terms & Conditions:
- Hiring will be purely on adhoc (temporary) basis.
- Hiring of services is valid for 05 months, or till the pandemic situation is over, whichever is earlier.
- Such hiring will not confer and right for regularization of services at any stage.
- The citizen of Pakistan domiciled in any of the provinces, AJK and GB can apply.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Age limit to apply against the above position is less than 45 years.
- Hiring will be subject to fitness certificate by Medical board of CHE.
- Incentive based pay package will be offered to all categories of staff recruited.
Schedule of Interview:
- Interested candidates are directed to appear before the Recruitment Committee in the National Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, St. No. 9, G-8/2, Islamabad along with original documents including domicile, CNIC, Academic (Degree and Marks Sheet) Certificates and Service experience
|Name of Post||Interview Date|
|Medical Officer, Pulmonologist||24th April, 2020 |
25th April, 2020
|Charge Nurse||24th April, 2020|
25th April, 2020
|Laboratory Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Ward Boy, Sanitary Worker, Aya||27th April, 2020|
You may also like this: Managing Director Job in NTDC