|Organization||Child Protection and Welfare Bureau (CPWB)|
|Education||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Literate|
|No. of Posts||47|
|Published Date||16 December 2020|
|Last Date||04 January 2021|
Today we are posting the Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020. You can check the full details of this job on this page. We publish new jobs here every day. This includes all new jobs coming from all over Pakistan. If you are also looking for jobs, you should visit our website daily because we update all new jobs every day.
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 Description:
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 (CPWB) Punjab invites applications from Pakistani (Male/Female), who possess the domicile of Punjab on a contract basis. Child Protection and Welfare Bureau is an autonomous body that is working under the administrative control of the Home Department, Government of Punjab. It requires the services of eligible individuals against the latest careers, i.e. (Assistant Caretaker, Assistant Cook, and more.
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 Vacant Posts:
- Naib Qasid
- Store Keeper
- Assistant ORC
- Security Guard
- Assistant Cook
- Child Attendant
- Security Incharge
- Helpline Assistant
- Assistant Caretaker
Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Original CNIC.
- Domicile of Punjab.
- Educational and experience Certificates.
- The upper age limit is 18-35 years.
- Bachelor/Intermediate/Matric/Middle/Primary or equivalent qualifications.
How to apply for Child Protection and Welfare Bureau Jobs 2020:
- The application form and online deposit slips are available also on the NTS website, i.e www.nts.org.pk.
- The candidates will deposit the fee as prescribed by the NTS online deposit slip through any branch of MCB, UBL, ABL, or HBL.
- Candidates must submit their applications through registered Dak/Courier Service directly to NTS Headquarters Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date is January 04, 2021.