Charge Nurse required in Medical institutions Bannu. Applications are invited for the following posts, under Medical Teaching Institution (MTI)
Reforms Act 2015, for the institution of MTI Bannu. The candidates must be domiciled of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Merged Districts with the following terms and condition:
Charge Nurse Required in Bannu
Terms & Conditions:
- Application on prescribed form duly filled in all respect along with Bio-data and academic record must reach to the office of the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement, along with Rs. 500/-as application processing fee through Bank receipt/ draft deposited in NBP (All, Account No.4321325806 Bank Code, 2002 in the Name of Hospital Director MTI Bannu. Cheque/Pay order will not be acceptable.
- The service will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institution Reform (MTI) Act. 2015.
- Pay Protection & other benefits will be given in case of candidates already in regular Government Service, as per rules and regulations.
- In service candidate shall apply through proper channel.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test /interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted in view of their academic and professional record.
- If the closing date fixed for the receipt of application form falls on official holiday, the next working day shall be considered as the closing date.
- An application received after the closing time & date shall be stand rejected.
- Those applicants who have applied in December 2018 for the posts of Charge Nurses in MTI Bannu need not to apply afresh.
- The scrutiny committee. MTIs, Bannu shall be competent to reject applications which are incomplete.
- Any candidate may be disqualified and /or excluded from interview if;
a) He/She was convicted by the court of law.
b) Previous history of dismissal from public service.
c) Knowingly furnishes any false information.
d) Suppresses any information which may lead to his/her disqualification.
c) Attempts to obtain support for his/her candidature by improper means.
f) Submits forged certificates.
g) Tempers with the entries in his/her age and academic certificates.
h) Misbehaves during the interview.
i) Original documents shall be produced at the time of interview.
j) No TA/DA is allowed for candidate appearing in the interview.
|Job Title:||Charge Nurse|
|Date of Publish:||24 April, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply:||08 May, 2020|
You may also like this: Jobs in Construction Company on Contract Basis