CEO Job Opportunity in IFMP Institute of Financial Market of Pakistan. Institute of Financial Markets of Pakistan (IFMP), a public sector company licensed under section 42 of the companies act 2017. is seeking to appoint a dynamic individual for the position of a Chief Executive Officer. and its (head office based in Karachi in accordance with Public Sector Companies corporate Governance Rules 2013.
- Be a recognized businessman or professional with a postgraduate degree in business administration or public administration or finance or commerce or marketing or equivalent from HEC recognized institution; or
- Be a member of a recognized body of professional accountants.
CEO Job Opportunity in IFMP
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Senior management role (preferably with professional institute or financial institution)
- As chief executive or at a senior management level in similar organizations that have commercial attributes.
- Experience of functioning of financial markets, skills development and certification programs. preferably in some developed country or jurisdiction,
- Experiences in developing and implementing projects funded by multilateral institutional donors including activities like development of TORs, selecting consultants against predetermined criteria, reporting to donors and other allied activities; and
- As prescribed under Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines 2015.
54 years maximum at the time of applying.
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their detailed resume along with photocopies of their particulars and current and expected salary by May 14. 2020 at:
MD Office (PMEX)
3B, 3rd floor, Bahria Complex IV
Ch. Khalique-uz-Zaman Road
for more details visit: www.ifmp.org.pk/careers
You may also like this: Chief Commercial Officer Job in PIA