Career Opportunity For Legal Advisor Job. Applications are invited from suitable dynamic candidates from all over Pakistan for appointment on Contract Basis for “Capacity Building Programme for Energy & Power Sector”
Requisite Qualification and Experience for the posts are given in the image.
Name of Post: Advisor (Power) MP-1, (Solar) Advisor MP-1, Advisor (Oil & Gas) MP-1, Advisor (Legal) MP-1
Instructions & General Conditions:
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying:
- Updated CV/resume and attested copies of testimonials (CNIC, All Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Training / Courses, 02 Passport size photographs, and other supporting documents) to be sent by registered courier company before the closing date of applications.
- Applications complete in all respects must reach the office of the undersigned not later than 30th May 2020. By hand Applications, those received after due date and applications with incomplete information & lack of testimonials will not be considered at all.
- Clearly mark the position applied for in the Subject line/ Envelope.
- Relevant experience with the Government/ Semi-Government or Reputable Private Sector organizations will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will called for the interview.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for interview.
- Government/Semi-Government employees may send their applications through proper channel.
- The recruited officers will appointed on a contract basis for an initial period not exceeding two years which will be extendable further till completion of the project on yearly basis after evaluation of the performance subject to extension in PC-I of the project.
- The posts are project posts and will stand automatically abolished on completion of the project.
- Energy & Power Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel any post or cancel the advertisement.
Career Opportunity For Legal Advisor And Various Advisor Jobs
|JOB TITLE:||Advisor (Power), Advisor (Solar), Advisor (Oil & Gas), Advisor (Legal).|
|DATE OF PUBLISH:||09-05-2020.|
|ORGANIZATION:||Energy & Power Department.|
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS:Government Jobs in KPK 2020|New Jobs in KPK