|Organization||Fishermen’s Cooperative Society Limited Karachi|
|Education||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|No. of Posts||104|
|Published Date||09 December 2020|
|Last Date||17 December 2020|
Today we are posting Fishermen’s Cooperative Society FCS Limited Jobs 2020. You can check the full details of this job on this page. We publish new jobs here every day. This includes all new jobs coming from all over Pakistan. If you are also looking for jobs, you should visit our website daily because we update all new jobs every day.
Fishermen’s Cooperative Society FCS Limited Jobs 2020 Description:
The job we are talking about today is FCS Limited Jobs 2020. Pakistani citizens can apply for this job. You can get this job based on your required qualifications and experiences. It invites applications from suitable and eligible individuals against the latest vacant positions i.e. (Assistant Manager Audit, Assistant Manager Complaint & Monitoring Cell, Assistant Manager E.U Affairs). These jobs are purely contractual. These jobs are open on a contract based. If you are eligible for this job based on requirements, then you can apply for the following vacant positions.
FCS Limited Jobs 2020 Vacant Positions:
- Assistant Manager Audit
- Assistant Manager Complaint & Monitoring Cell
- Assistant Manager E.U Affairs
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager Fish Market
- Assistant Manager HR
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Assistant Manager Technical
- Content Writer
- Data Entry Operator
- Manager Audit
- Manager Procurement
- Time Keeper
How to apply for FCS Limited Jobs 2020 Karachi:
- Prescribed FCS Ltd. Application Forms are available in the HR Department at FCS Chairman’s Secretariat.
Interested applicants should submit their applications by hand to the HR Department.
- Age relaxation subject to the approval of the competent authority.
- The last date for the application will be December 17, 2020.
- Original documents are required at the time of the test/interview.
- The competent authority will not provide any TA/DA for the test/interview.
- The applicants must submit a non-refundable pay order of Rs. 500/- in favor of Fishermen’s Cooperative Society Ltd.